Precautions Taken in Our Office to Ensure Your Safety
All of our providers wear the appropriate PPE apparel; this consists of a gown, N-95 mask, face shield, and gloves
The surfaces in the office are disinfected with Hypochlorous acid and we have diffusers around the office to disinfect the air
Air purifiers are located in every operatory room and the lobby
The Portable Floor Sentry fume extractor for aerosol capture
Ozone Machine that runs in the evening to sterilize the surfaces of the office
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms before your appointment please give our office a call.
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Symptoms of Covid-19 may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
This list does not include all possible symptoms. Therefore, if you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule your appointment for the safety of you, our team and other patients in the Center.
Depending on evolving state and local mandates,
we might employ safety options to further ensure safety
- A week prior to your appointment you may receive a call to ask you a series of screening questions.
- Be advised that we may, at times, institute a vehicle check-in process. However, you will be alerted to any changes when you schedule your appointment.
- Our office may limit the number of patients in the waiting room at a time to ensure social distancing.
- Level II and III surgical masks will be utilized by our team throughout your entire experience in our office.
- Depending on local mandates, we may take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and have you complete our COVID-19 Screening Form and COVID-19 Consent Form.
Thank you for your continued adherence to these important protocols.